Sunday, November 12, 2006

I dey for house-o!

All things come to an end. I am back in Blighty, having finished, and handed-over my placement in Nigeria. Things at home are becoming more normal, but I've still got a lot to get straight in my head about what I've experienced and what it means now.

I am happy to be back, but also very happy to have spent a year in such an intriguing country. When and if I lose my current writers block I may try and do some 'summing-up' posts here. Until then...

Bye-bye-o!

3 Comments:

At 21 November, 2006, Blogger t said...

Thank you for writing.

 
At 26 February, 2009, Blogger tobenna said...

Its been over 2 years now and no summing up post.
Assuming you are still alive :P
Your blog is(was) remarkable in its expose.
Brilliant read.

 
At 11 March, 2009, Blogger Valeri Wiegel said...

i found your blog because i was looking for the answer if ants sleep...
then i read a little! that is a cool blog! but i am missing some sum-up posts which you announcened and never posted!
come on! many people would like to read your sum-up!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home